Using Lean Six Sigma
How does Lean Six Sigma increase income? By rationalizing processes, allowing optimized processes, products or services that complement each other faster, more efficiently and without compromising quality. It allows the organization to do more with less.
So how does Lean Six Sigma help reduce costs?
• Eliminates waste from the process.
• Solve problems caused by processes.
• Prevents valuable resources from being used in reprocessing.
HOW DOES LEAN SIX SIGMA DEVELOP PEOPLE EFFECTIVELY?
• Involve employees in the process of improvement, actively participating and engaging the team.
• It facilitates the building of trust through transparency throughout the organization, in all the people who are part of it.
• Development of a sense of belonging, increasing the effectiveness of collaborators with obtaining results.
HOW LEAN SIX SIGMA IMPROVES EFFICIENCY?
• Maximize organizational efforts to deliver products that satisfy the customer.
• Optimize the allocation of resources and income for organizational growth.
• It allows the creation of efficient processes so that the organization can offer more and better products or services.
USING LEAN SIX SIGMA
Reduce defects in products or services, providing increased revenue and increased customer satisfaction.
Let's remember: it is a methodology to face improvements that can include statistics.
• Optimize Processes: Analyze and help eliminate all types of process losses
• Low variation: make the process less defective.
• High reliability: the delivery of the product / service is in line with expectations.